Monday, January 11, 2010

♥....love quotes... ♥


♥Love is being able to walk arm in arm. Even when you don't see eye to eye ♥You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without. ♥Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. ♥Love: The most fun you can have without laughing. ♥Falling in love is like being struck by lightning. You can no more make it strike you than you can avoid it. ♥We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone—we find it with another. ♥When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. ♥"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty." ♥Love can never grow old, Locks may lose their brown and gold, Cheeks may fade and hollow grow, But the hearts that love will know ♥What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. "There is no greater happiness than having you... and no greater bliss than sharing this life with you. If I had one breath to spare...If I had just one moment to live... I would be spending it with you."
Can’t find a reason why God gave you to me. But that’s not a question to be asked. May be question is how did God knew that I needed someone like you"... ♥What if someone tells you this: "I don't believe in courtship. It's just a waste of time. If I love a person, I'll tell her right away. But for you, I will make an exception… just love me now and I'll court you forever…
If ever things would change and your love would fade, I’d still not break the promise I made. if you let go I’ll accept and there's nothing I can do but I’ll be there and still love you...
♥Why is it easy to fall in love and yet so hard to be loved back? why should I feel such if destiny permits me not? why do I have to fall if it's you I cant have? why is there a "you" in "me" but never a "me" in "you"?
♥Why is it that after all this time wave been together, I have never really considered you a friend its not because I don’t want you to be one. But because ever since. I have hoped & prayed you will be.. Much more than a friend to me…
♥Cute love is an attempt to change a piece of dream into reality

No comments:

Post a Comment